Saturday, July 3, 2010

Well it's been over a year since my last post and decided i better update a litte....
I've been doing a lot of thinking lately, it seems that's all i do lately with all the time i have on my hands. between sitting at home or working out at the gym, i spend a lot of time alone.. which i've found to be a good thing. I used to think that I always needed someone, whether i was dating them or just hanging out with a friend i was almost scared to not have someone to talk to or hold me or just be in the same room...wierd i know. now i've found that sometimes i'd almost rather be alone. i've found out a lot about myself that i'm sure those of you who know me well would be proud and astounded to know that i've been learning to cook..and i love it! also i've started to read a lot and really enjoy it...i somehow became somewhat of a nerd overnight, my roommate makes fun of me...oh well.
I've been working the past 2 months with andrea mower in her basement salon where i just assist half of the week and then do my own clientele the other half...that is if i get lucky enough to have any. i haven't been too busy and seem to get bored pretty quickly so i think i may take up a second job and volunteer up at one of the hospitals at least once a week! i can't wait. i love being busy...i feel needed haha.
Things are great in Utah...I think at least...Today i realized the snow is almost completely gone off the mountains!! that means warmer canyons, longer 4-wheeling rides and no freezing your hands off while fishing! :D i hate the snow and LOVE the summer...i should probably move somewhere super hot but oh well for now things are good. i'm pretty content with life. for once i'm not dating anyone and i'm LOVING it!...it's a really strange feeling... :)
well that's the update...hopefully the next will be sooner than over a year away ha.

1 comment:

Molly said...

So glad you're back in the blogging world! :) I totally agree about alone time- one of the best things ever is realizing how much you can enjoy doing your own thing. It makes you a stronger, happier, and better person. :)

And Huzzah for loving to cook!!! So much love for that one. ;)